Thank you to everyone who gathered and supported City Impact Conference 2017! It was an incredible day to gather for worship and scatter to execute Biblical justice by serving people in the inner city of San Francisco. Over 45 outreaches were spread across the Tenderloin District where food was served, conversations opened up, feet washed, people clothed, made new and prayed for, children played and much more.
- 10,000 people served
- 8,000 meals served across the Tenderloin
- 600 sit-down meals served at the block party
- 277 kids at the Carnival and Sports Bash
- 260 people medically assessed
- 200 people clothed
- 160 people had their feet washed
- 80 makeovers (including haircuts and nails)
- 50 pets washed and groomed
- Hundreds of isolated residents were visited in over 45 buildings
- Many women lifted up through street ministry and prayer and worship spread all across the Tenderloin
Thank you to Pastor Ben Houston, Hillsong, and Matt Redman and everyone for joining the day! Check out the recap below:
Thank you Thrivent Financial for becoming a platinum sponsor and partnering with City Impact Conference. Thank you TC Rentals for providing the street closure for the outreaches. Thank you Soldiers of the Cross for providing lunches for all the Conference attendees! Special thanks to SparcSound Productions!
Thanks to all our sponsors for intervening on behalf of the children of the Tenderloin and for empowering a child with education and mentorship!
Learn more about sponsoring a child in the inner city of San Francisco below!